Support

Open search

Sound Effects [concert hall, equalizer wheels, etc]

Highlighted
Explorer

this is quite a naggy little thing but I just wanted to make sure it's not just my device.

The s8 and s9 sound effects had the bass/treble scroll wheel and concert hall sound effect. My s10 does not. Samsung keep telling me that these features are still there but I do not see them in the sound effects settings.

In my opinion these settings where amazing as I could really ramp up the bass for my earphones which sound tinny without the amplification. I would use an equalizer from Google play but none of them sound as well optimised as Samsung's sound effect options.

97 REPLIES 97
Highlighted

Yeah I'm not going to lie, the sound effect doesn't sound as fluent as Samsung would put in from SoundAlive.

Highlighted

@yenot6691 wrote:

I agree. Samsung need to activate the tube amp + to get a more wholesome sound.  Sounds rubbish with the galaxy buds.  My s9+ sounded awesome with the Buds. Note 10+. Meh!!

Same here with the A70. You're 100% right.

Compared to older phones with the built-in sound effects and features, the sound effects are way worse for the phones who didn't had it built-in.

Regards,

iiSnewoNL
Highlighted
About time ! I have an S10 so I'll check if it is available in Los Angeles yet . Thanks for the update ! 👍
Highlighted

@Ryan20 wrote:
Actually, I don't know about you but the presets of the wheel don't sound as good as they used to?

no they're not it's a ***** compared to what we had in soundalive. Just upgraded to s10+ from s8+ yesterday so I can easily tell the difference. What are they thinking by removing good features. This needs to be fixed asap _-

Highlighted

@Frozendiary wrote:

@Ryan20 wrote:
Actually, I don't know about you but the presets of the wheel don't sound as good as they used to?

no they're not it's a ***** compared to what we had in soundalive. Just upgraded to s10+ from s8+ yesterday so I can easily tell the difference. What are they thinking by removing good features. This needs to be fixed asap _-

Totally agree.  

Highlighted
Observer
The 2 knobs in the equalizer setting still exist and is there - They are just hidden and hard to find. I tried to find them for 8-9 months, and just found them accidentally today. I can help you find it if you want.. But it's sad that they removed Tube Amp Pro and disable UHQ Upscaler on wireless headphones though. I regret getting my S10+ when I found out they were gone, so I kept my S6+ for music (I just lost my S6+ though, it fell into the sea, sadly...)
Highlighted
Seems like other people already showed where they are, so just ignore this post😅
Highlighted

@NomHunterz wrote:
The 2 knobs in the equalizer setting still exist and is there - They are just hidden and hard to find. I tried to find them for 8-9 months, and just found them accidentally today. I can help you find it if you want.. But it's sad that they removed Tube Amp Pro and disable UHQ Upscaler on wireless headphones though. I regret getting my S10+ when I found out they were gone, so I kept my S6+ for music (I just lost my S6+ though, it fell into the sea, sadly...)

How and where did you find them? Will this also work for the A70?

Regards,

iiSnewoNL
Top Liked Authors