Support

Open search

Sluggish S10

Highlighted
Explorer
Hi,

Is there anyone suffering with a sluggish S10,  it's has been sluggish for the last few months?
It usually happens when you come out off an app or sometimes the notification panel.
Tried factory reset, cleared the system cashe & tried safe mode with no success too.

Any fixes would be appreciated.
6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
I have a good suggestion for you. You can try clearing your RAM with Device Care (Formally known as Device maintenance). First, go to your apps screen by swiping up from the lower middle of the screen, then you'll see your apps screen. Secondly, swipe left or right either once or twice+ depending on how many apps and pages you have. When you find settings, tap it and scroll down until you see 'Device care'. Tap it, then if the maintenance score is below 100, tap or click 'Optimize'. You can also see the memory status in the app too. Tap 'RAM' or 'Memory', then tap or click 'Clean' or 'Optimize'. That will probably help. When on the Device care home page, I suggest adding Device care to your apps screen or home screen. To do this, go into the Device care home page by pressing the back key on your S10 or reopen the settings app and tap 'Device care' again. Then, what you'll want to do is click the three vertical dots on the upper right-hand side and click 'Add Device care to Apps screen'.

Kind regards,
Micah
Highlighted
GrandMaster

which apps do you have installed? I have no such issues, how do you use your phone, do you multi task a lot?

Archer
Highlighted

Hi Micx,

Yes all of the above is done on a regular basis.

Highlighted

Hi Archer,

I do use Good lock and multi window but I have disabled all that and ran the phone in safe mode and the lagging is still there.

Highlighted
GrandMaster

May be hardware? But I am not sure. I have no explanation since you did a factory reset and my s10 does not experience that.

But I do not want to advise you to bring it to a repair shop for a phone that is probably fine and maybe has no hardware issues. 

I do not know what to say this time around

Archer
Highlighted
OK!
Top Liked Authors