Support

Open search

Shared album issue

First Poster

I have been using a shared album between me and my mil since January to add pics and video of my newborn.  Suddenly I can not add video, only pictures.  When I add a video, this is the message I get.

I don't even have a cloud account!!! 

How do I fix this?

20200915_235258.jpg

4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Back for More
delete some of your picture that you dont want, also if do dont want to put your pic or video to samsung cloud, you can disable that by going to your gallery on top right there a 3 dots click on it then click setting, on the of setting menu your can see sync with the cloud didable it, but remember, if you disable it your photo or video cant be recover if you lost or change your phone, also the share albulm might not work
Highlighted
Back for More
also next year samsung cloud will no longer available, you have to use one drive from microsoft or google cloud, if you are in galary setting you can change to sync all your album to one drive
Highlighted
First Poster

Deleting old photos and video feom the shared folder was the first thing I did and it did not help.

I can upload pictures to the shared album but not video.

And I see no app nor label after pressing the 3 dota that says Samsung Cloud. 

Highlighted
Back for More
open your gallery but dont click on any of the album on the gallery, you will see the 3 dot on top right side, click on it you will see setting then click on it you see samsung cloud
Top Liked Authors