Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

self reset

(Topic created on: 23-11-2020 05:22 AM)
Alekdgr8
Student
Options

hello my S10 5G did perform self reset(i know!) 2 days ago. i dont know what happened, when i had made phone call at 2 pm, and checed phone one hour later, i have realized that phone is off.  unusual as i do not keep phone off at all! when was switched on back again, start asking me to perform all steps as i was having this phone first time used!!! this is strange! any explanation at all, or any similar experience? 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Alekdgr8
Student
Options

thanks for the reply. i never heard anything like that, neither had similar experience! it should not happen, and i dont know what the reason was! anyway, i had all data backed up, and i havent lost much of info, but the fact that phone gets off on its own its scary/ just the process to get it back where it was, is just something i would not like to see it again! 

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

Some Samsung phone's can be made to reboot at a certain time to help keep it fresh but that's not it being Factory reset.

If this happens again then out the phone in Safe Mode and then see what happens.

If it happens again then a Samsung Experience Store or Samsung Service Centre can take a look. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Solution
Alekdgr8
Student
Options

thanks for the reply. i never heard anything like that, neither had similar experience! it should not happen, and i dont know what the reason was! anyway, i had all data backed up, and i havent lost much of info, but the fact that phone gets off on its own its scary/ just the process to get it back where it was, is just something i would not like to see it again! 

0 Likes