Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung Upgrade Program

(Topic created on: 31-05-2020 10:48 AM)
oTHEPOSTMANo
Student
Options

Hi. 

Hope someone can clear some info up for me. As couldn't find it when searching. 

I am in the Samsung Upgrade Program and have received email stating that upgrade due 1st June. My question is when I login to the upgrade lounge on my timeline it says that from the 1st of June I have a 2 month window to upgrade. But in the same webpage under the FAQs it says I have a 4 month window to upgrade? I tried to find out through customer service but was going around in circles 😣 so is it 2 months or 4? Also was told by customer services that as I have the S10 I could only upgrade to to the S line of phones and not say the note line. Is this true? 

Thank you to any help given 😊

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options
@oTHEPOSTMANo: In the terms and conditions for the Upgrade Programme it states, "The closing date for upgrading to the latest Samsung Galaxy S handset will be 60 days from the date that you become eligible to upgrade," so you have 2 months from the date you received the invitation to accept. If you have an S range handset then you will only be eligible to upgrade to the next device in the S range. Hope this helps.
oTHEPOSTMANo
Student
Options

Thank you very much for your reply. I now have read that to, and can see it clearly states both in the terms and conditions. Only Galaxy S and 60 day period.

Was confused as the FAQs on the upgrade lounge website clearly states 

just Galaxy phone not just S model and 4 months not 2???

Screenshot

8093C140-7BF4-47F6-B501-BB777C9D26B9.jpeg

0 Likes