Support

Open search

Samsung s10

Highlighted
Apprentice

Samsung s10 was it worth me getting am on Three didn't pay a upfront cost paying 45 a month for the lot let me know. Also the battery shocking on wireless charge so ordered a new charger hopefully its that., Gaming

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

@Bfgben wrote:

Samsung s10 was it worth me getting am on Three didn't pay a upfront cost paying 45 a month for the lot let me know. Also the battery shocking on wireless charge so ordered a new charger hopefully its that., Gaming

@BfgbenNot sure what's included but if a lot of Data would seem to be a good deal.  Hopefully new charger sorts it out though do not use wireless charging much myself.  Do not have experience of 3's Network though have heard conflicting reports.

Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

The Samsung Galaxy s10 is a very good phone @Bfgben 

The s10+ would have had a bigger battery which may have been more useful if your a gamer.

Are you using the original cable and charging brick to wireless charge and a Samsung charging pad / stand ?

If your hooking up to a wireless pad then is that a Samsung brand.

Wireless charging will take longer than hooking it up to the Samsung charging brick and cable.

Also make sure fast charging is turned to On in your phones settings if you want to charge it faster.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G SM-N9860_256Gb SnapDragon 865+

Samsung One Ui 2.5/ Android 10.

Highlighted

Hi thanks for the replying ya I got the s10 wish I had got the plus lol. I think I like this lucky I get 5 upgrades every 2 years as I have all the family on three lol

Top Liked Authors