Support

Open search

Samsung S10 WhatsApp notifications help

Highlighted

Looking for some help please. This is my first ever Samsung, always been an iPhone user. I've been playing around for hours trying to get the notifications the way I want. So on my lock screen, i want my WhatsApp notifications to show when i get a message, and the message itself, like how it does on the iPhone. Cant seem to do this and it's really starting to frustrate me. Can anyone please tell me the settings I need to use in the phones notifications and WhatsApp notifications to get this to work? 

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
Pathfinder

I think this is what u mean in settings 

First Poster
I have the same issue. I cannot seem to get the right settings so that it notifies me on Always on Display without getting a massive pop up with the entire message's content as soon as I unlock the phone.
Did you find a solution for this problem yet?
Highlighted

@EdeJ wrote:
I have the same issue. I cannot seem to get the right settings so that it notifies me on Always on Display without getting a massive pop up with the entire message's content as soon as I unlock the phone.
Did you find a solution for this problem yet?

Select no pop up in what’s app, this can be done by group or individualScreenshot_20190502-140139_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20190502-135703_WhatsApp.jpg

Screenshot_20190502-135711_WhatsApp.jpg

Highlighted
I use holey light mate in the playstore. Cant fault it
Top Liked Authors