Support

Open search

Samsung Galaxy S10

Highlighted
Navigator

Samsung should release updates like One UI 2.0.1,2.0.2,etc like Apple because Apple has continuously releasing software updates for bug fixes whereas as Samsung,they haven't released any bug fixes even after over a month.

• OS

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

You could argue that Apple release software updates for iPhones that can't properly run it and in the past have changed the way the iPhone works i.e slow it down etc without telling the owners. Recent Ststement from Apple confirms this after being found out !

Samsung have in the past been quite slow at sending out updates I agree @Mohammed_44 

However more recently they have been sending them out much faster. 

I can only speak from my experiences as a UK customer using a phone purchased directly from Samsung i.e unbranded, and so my updates are not possibly hindered by a network wanting to test out the new update to ensure nothing clashes with their network services.

I've just recieved the January 2020 Security Patch and Bug updates.

Personally I want a stable phone so in my case I'm ok with Samsung making sure these updates are as bug free as possible before sending them out.

My advice comes from being a UK Samsung Phone Owner.
I have no affiliation with Samsung.

Current Phone ~

Samsung Note 10 Plus 5G _256Gb >_ Samsung One Ui 2.5/ Android 10.

Highlighted

Yeah I agree.I just wish that we don't have to wait so long for an up especially with network locked devices.

Top Liked Authors