Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Samsung account Processing failed

(Topic created on: 15-05-2020 03:07 AM)
Dea2
Apprentice
Options

I can not log in in my samsung account from my phone only from chrome. Ive tried every option factory reset, removing sim card, samsung members, bixby nothing works. Only whem I sign in from chrome using samsung account like to log in samsung community. Any solution please?

23 REPLIES 23
Kosovo1
First Poster
Options
i can't open my samsung account i don't know why but it says processing failed
Dea2
Apprentice
Options

The issue is I think the new country code and Kosovo sim cards. It works for me if I remove the sim card reset factory the phone, install all samsung products with a samsung account and only then insert the sim. However, even after this all accounts will not be supported anymore.

Dea2
Apprentice
Options

When I am out of the country my Samsung products work and this method works as well but only until you insert the sim card again, unfortunately 😞

0 Likes
LB21
First Poster
Options

I'm having the same problem. I'm about to get an iPhone after this bs

0 Likes
Drfletcher2k
First Poster
Options

Same problem here. An account I don't want or need has become a real pain. 

0 Likes
Dsph
First Poster
Options

Guys

You have to check out the sim card. It doesnt work on airplane mode, but appearently is not working on your country SIM card. If you have another's country sim card, or when you travel, try at least loggin into your samsung account

Hooe you will fix it

0 Likes
Steve81
First Poster
Options

@meriton wrote:

same *****

Can any one help me I'm having trouble signing into my account I can't get my phone activated what to do

0 Likes
Kneth
Explorer
Options

I did a factory reset on my Samsung Galaxy SM-A500G.

Since, I cannot add the Samsung Account on to my phone. It says Processing failed.

But if I open a browser on my PC or Phone, I can sign-in to my account.

Last evening I changed my password too. Still the same.

majorlen
Student
Options

I did a factory reset and Samsung account says "The device is locked because of an abnormal factory reset. Sign in to the Samsung account that you have already signed in to on this device to confirm that it belongs to you"

When I try to sign in it says process failed. How can I contact Samsung? Any email address or support contact?

0 Likes
Kneth
Explorer
Options

Please wait for about 24-48 hours without doing anything on your device and try to log into your Samsung account again from your device . Should work without any other intervention from your side.

Please do let us know of the result.

Try contacting Samsung here, but would not be of much help >>> https://help.content.samsung.com/csweb/main/main.do

0 Likes