Support

Open search

s10e update

Highlighted
First Poster

Hi, i updated my s10e with the latest software on 17 June 2020. Since then I have network issues. my network company have said the service is normal. Also the phone is getting very hot when in use. I only have the phone since January. I have cleared the cache, done a soft reset and reset the network settings. Nothing has worked. How can I fix this??

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Navigator
Try rebooting your phone by holding power button and volume down button at the sametime.
Highlighted
First Poster

I've done that, its called a soft reset. Didn't work. As I said in original post, I've done a soft reset, I've cleared the cache and I've reset my network settings. Nothing has worked. I don't want to restore to factory settings as its too much hassle.

Highlighted

@llehctim_yrrab wrote:

I've done that, its called a soft reset. Didn't work. As I said in original post, I've done a soft reset, I've cleared the cache and I've reset my network settings. Nothing has worked. I don't want to restore to factory settings as its too much hassle.

You may wait for the july patches to come out and if they do not fix the issue just go for the hard reset

Archer
Highlighted
Explorer
Maybe you could try using your phone in safe mode? This is a mode that will turn off temporarily everything but default settings and apps. If your phone will still overheat in the safe mode then its very unlikely that will be system error. Also there is an app called "App Booster" which is part of Galaxy Labs features and Samsung recommends to run it after each update to bring performance back to normal.
Highlighted

@Hikari wrote:
Maybe you could try using your phone in safe mode? This is a mode that will turn off temporarily everything but default settings and apps. If your phone will still overheat in the safe mode then its very unlikely that will be system error. Also there is an app called "App Booster" which is part of Galaxy Labs features and Samsung recommends to run it after each update to bring performance back to normal.

App labs  from what i understood recompiles app code to make it open faster and that is it.

Opening the phone is safemode can be useful to spot bad behaving apps, however i think that the s20 will stil overheat

Archer
Top Liked Authors