Support

Open search

S10e Messaging App to Schedule Messages

SOLVED
Apprentice

I recently upgraded to an S10e the old messaging app allowed me to schedule messages now the option isn't available. What is the best messaging app to schedule message for the new phones. I also had Verizon+ but I am now with T-Mobile and it doesn't seem like any messaging apps are comparable  Please help I need a good messaging app with scheduler asap!!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Keni wrote:

I recently upgraded to an S10e the old messaging app allowed me to schedule messages now the option isn't available. What is the best messaging app to schedule message for the new phones. I also had Verizon+ but I am now with T-Mobile and it doesn't seem like any messaging apps are comparable  Please help I need a good messaging app with scheduler asap!!!

Should still be there on stock. When typing a message, click the plus next to the text field, 3 dot menu its in there.

:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
Helping Hand

@Keni wrote:

Should still be there on stock. When typing a message, click the plus next to the text field, 3 dot menu its in there.

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Keni wrote:

:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

View solution in original post

Thanks for replying but there's no option there. The 3 dots when I'm typing only shows autocorrect and there is nothing in the message settings 

I think I found it thank you I'll try now what an inconvenient place to be without mentioning

@Keni wrote:

Thanks for replying but there's no option there. The 3 dots when I'm typing only shows autocorrect and there is nothing in the message settings Screenshot_20190409-230240_Messages.jpg

Not applicable

Can you share specifically how you got to this page? 

I dont have a plus next to where I write my text messages
Top Liked Authors