Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S10 Weather widget after Android 10 update One UI 2.0 lost ability to swipe up and down to change locations

(Topic created on: 13-12-2019 01:33 PM)
Sten7981
Explorer
Options

Before the Android 10 and One UI 2.0 update I could easily see 2 locations on my weather widget just by swiping the widget up or down. And it will switch between the 2 locations or more the way I set it.

Now after I got the update, I can't do that anymore..... I have to open the weather app, and change the location manually. Even inside the app itself I can no longer swipe left or right to switch between locations.....

Why changed it? it was very convenient just to swipe up or down to switch locations...... 

Now I have 2 weather widgets on my home screen which taking space......

Bring the older feature back.......

103 REPLIES 103
Dansworld
First Poster
Options

This is the biggest issue with the latest update. I'm constantly travelling and not can't easily scroll through the different weathers. The app doesn't even update to the current location automatically... it has decide what is my "favorite" place and only shows this weather on the home screen. Even if I change my favourite selection the weather displayed does not update... all very annoying

Mobileapps
First Poster
Options
I am facing the same problem from last one week in my s10 plus. Country Australia
fatherhood
First Poster
Options

I have it set so that my current location is the favorite. It updates every hour, but you can set it to update more frequently. But I too lost the ability to swipe locations.  Please bring this feature back! 

JBar
First Poster
Options

A widget Ifeature I used every day and now I can't toggle between two locations or check weather where my friends and relatives live.

CheriGalaxy
First Poster
Options

Another sad ex-widget scroller here who travels and likes to see multiple weather locations.

Hawkeye4ever
Apprentice
Options

It is definitely a pain and going backwards in usability. Hopefully they take the feedback and fix it.

gsprigle
First Poster
Options

Fix it Samsung!

JimRinn
Apprentice
Options

Same here.  Need the multiple locations feature.  Worked great before last update.

Tried to work with chat to resolve but its all try this and that or  reset phone.  Samsung admit there is an issue and tell your support  people about it so they don't waste their time or mine with trying things that will never work. 

SusieCollins
First Poster
Options

I can't even change it going into app.  How can we fix this?  Its annoying.

Busalacchi
First Poster
Options

I have the same issue, it is very annoying