Support

Open search

S10 screen flickering while in charge

Highlighted
First Poster

Everytime i plug a charger in the screen constantly flickers, jumps and wont go off and resume to normal unless i take the plug out.. still charges but background lights wont go off or screen wont stop flickering and messing up ?

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
@RyanD: Sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue with your Galaxy S10. Are you using the charger that came with the device? If so, do you have access to another charger that you can try to see if the issue persists?
Highlighted

Yes have 2 chargers same happening with both only started the last 2 days everything been fine until then never been dropped have screen protecter and cover also on phone so not a mark on it.. and as i said works perfect the trouble is only when it comes to charging still charges fine just the screen goes haywire and wont settle or go off whilst on the charge .  Soon as u remove it fine back to normal ? 

Highlighted
@RyanD: Can you try opening the Samsung Members app > Get Help > Interactive Checks > USB > Follow the on screen prompts. Does it comes back with any errors?
Highlighted
No mate says everythings fine done that all the only thing i havent done it reset the fone to factory setting again which i dont really want to have to go and do
Highlighted

At this point you may want to proceed with a factory reset since it is the only choice you have before thinking about a hardware problem.

Let me know

Archer
Highlighted
Is there anything i can do to save everything on the fone so i can easily access it again once factory reset or do i just have to start from scratch .. i.e. pics gallery files music apps etc..
Highlighted

Sure @RyanD , take a look at this link to find how to back up your phone's data. 

Top Liked Authors