Support

Open search

S10+ rubbish phone

Highlighted
First Poster

Just got my upgrade and what a waste of money. Unless massive improvements are made this will be my last Samsung and last android phone. The resolution on images is quite frankly poor at best. I had better clarity on the S8+, the camera on the front screen is ugly and blocks part on the screen off for mobile gaming. Androids latest update, was it designed for a 5 year old, by a 5 year old? If I could get a refund I would, instead I'm stuck with it for 2 years. Would have been nice to have had testers in stores which you could actually use. S6 edge was the best Samsung made and it has been downhill ever since

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted
Troubleshooter

Did you buy online? You have a cooling of period 

Highlighted

Over the phone, so do have the cooling off period but lose the 25% discount I have on my contract and I can't discuss alternatives until this has been returned

Highlighted

I think that it’s a great phone, really happy with it.

Highlighted

What is so great about it?

Highlighted

I really like the fingerprint scanner, apart from getting used to having one on the front, being able to charge my watch on it is a game changer and I like the camera cutout arrangement. On the camera the wide angle lens is really useful as it actually allows you to do something that was not possible before.

Highlighted

What's the point of a watch doing what your phone does? Why spend around £1000 on a phone to keep in your pocket?

It's all about the camera, if like me you don't care about the camera then it truly spoils the phone

Highlighted

I totally agree, the S10+ is a tottla piece of garbage and if I could return mine too I would.  I will NEVER again buy another Samsung phone.    They dont even give a ***** when you complain about issues.   Grab your money and run like a thief in the night.  

Top Liked Authors