Support

Open search

S10 Photography Thread

Highlighted
Helping Hand

Do we have one?

Are we allowed one?

Find out these answers and MORE as the mods remove the thread!

 

Until then, show off

Just taken with the macro. Gonna have an edit and play about with this oneJust taken with the macro. Gonna have an edit and play about with this one

 

Local church and dead people.Local church and dead people.

 

View from my redneck villages waterfrontView from my redneck villages waterfront

Aaannnd there's your starter for 10. 

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted
First Poster
Where is the macro mode?
Highlighted
Used the telephoto lens and full zoom. Needs a steady hand and a slow zoom to keep it in focus, but it's doable
Highlighted

Smart a#@s🤭🤭

Nice pics

Highlighted

@Colin19 wrote:

Smart a#@s🤭🤭

Nice pics


Thank you. Come on then David Bailey, get yours out...

Highlighted

20190403_174511-01.jpeg

Another cheeky Macro from the way home

Highlighted

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@Colin19 wrote:

Smart a#@s🤭🤭

Nice pics


Thank you. Come on then David Bailey, get yours out...


Now now @KillYourIdols @you trying to get me banned :grinning-face-with-one-large-and-one-small-eye:

Highlighted

2D421317-6426-4870-841B-9C3E59BFEF96.jpeg

Little bit blustery here today!! View from my Oriface

Highlighted

@KillYourIdols wrote:

20190403_174511-01.jpeg

Another cheeky Macro from the way home


Fleck sake more White buds :face-with-tears-of-joy:

Highlighted

@Colin19 wrote:

2D421317-6426-4870-841B-9C3E59BFEF96.jpeg

Little bit blustery here today!! View from my Oriface


Where's your Land Rover? Did it Migrate for Winter?:face-with-tears-of-joy:

Top Liked Authors