Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S10: Clicking Noise When Pressing Back or Home Buttons?

(Topic created on: 09-04-2019 09:27 PM)
Bigmick
Journeyman
Options

I have noticed my s10 makes a clicking noice when I press the back button or home button is this normal because it is very annoying 

0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Bigmick wrote:
That's what the noise seems like. The phone is only 3 days old which had the screen protector already on it. It doesn't seem like it is coming away at all. I may pop in to the ee shop tomorrow just to make sure.

Try running a plastic credit card down the screen see if that helps to adhere it back down.

0 Likes
Solution
Bigmick
Journeyman
Options
Colin19 can I just say thank you for your help. However i have found what the issue is. Because I have OCD I have left the back plastic cover on the phone which I cut the bottom tag off to fit into my case it was the back plastic cover scraping on the phone case I feel like a complete ***** but thank you for your help appreciate it.
0 Likes
Colin19
Troubleshooter
Options

@Bigmick wrote:
Colin19 can I just say thank you for your help. However i have found what the issue is. Because I have OCD I have left the back plastic cover on the phone which I cut the bottom tag off to fit into my case it was the back plastic cover scraping on the phone case I feel like a complete ***** but thank you for your help appreciate it.

:face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy::face-with-tears-of-joy: You’ve got it sorted that’s the main thing:thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
Bigmick
Journeyman
Options
💪😂 cheers
0 Likes
Customizemyid
First Poster
Options
Thanks Colin19.
This worked for me
0 Likes