Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

S10 cancel pre order

(Topic created on: 25-02-2019 11:35 PM)
BurntKebab
First Poster
Options

Pretty much I accidentally pre ordered the s10 as a guest instead of using my Samsung account. I cancelled the guest order but how long does it take to get my money back? I want to re order it on my Samsung account this time with the same money

4 REPLIES 4
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

The monies shouldn't have actually been taken @BurntKebab  until the phone is despatched.

What usually happens is your bank gates Off the amount awaiting Samsung to collect the funds.

Now you've cancelled your bank should release the funds in a few working days.

Your own banks customer services can clarify.

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Lembo
Navigator
Options

For the past 3 years all my purchases and upgrades, even when I'm logged in seem to go to a guest order.

0 Likes
s10questions
Student
Options

They charged my account (said financing was through Sprint) but then cancelled my order!   It was a screaming deal that Sprint can't honor so I want the deal but if not, I hope my card gets credited for downpayment.  If not, who do I contact?

0 Likes
StellarTraveler
Helping Hand
Options

@s10questions wrote:

They charged my account (said financing was through Sprint) but then cancelled my order!   It was a screaming deal that Sprint can't honor so I want the deal but if not, I hope my card gets credited for downpayment.  If not, who do I contact?

challenge the charge with your bank institution or credit card company. called a chargeback.

First be sure fully cancelled.

0 Likes