Support

Open search

S10 Camera way Too Zoomed in!

Highlighted
First Poster

Why would Samsung design a camera SO zoomed in on the S10??? I cant use SC, IG or WhatsApp without this camera zooming in on my face like wtf!!!. This is so stupid. We should be given the option to adjust the zoom level as we like. People have been complaining about this issue since 2019!!! This is 2020, fix this issue already!!!!!!!! I am Upset and considering switching to iphone!! How stupid of samsung!

4 REPLIES 4
First Poster

Anyway, I would not recommend the S10 to anyone especially if youre into photography. The rear camera is good but the front-facing camera is trashhhh esp on apps like SC, IG and WhatsApp!!! IT zooms in ALOT and there's nothing you can do about it. FACK MAN!!!

Highlighted
First Poster

They made this camera like its some magnifying glass!! wth!

Highlighted
First Poster
Hey there Rai5!

This thing's been an issue since Samsung added a second zoom mode to the front camera. Because the default view is the zoomed-in view, Snapchat, Instagram and the like all use the zoomed perspective. With social apps also using a screenshot to capture photos, it kinda makes the quality even worse. Wishing social media apps could code in to use the camera natively, as opposed to the stupid screenshot method, but it's what's easiest for them I guess.

Keep being awesome!
Tom 🙂
Highlighted
Smooth Operator
its just a very bad camera even the rear one, I bought it for the camera and its terrible, check out my posts, if I zoom even with the rear camera its awful looks like it was a camera from the 70s, sadly you won't get a fix just get a new phone
Top Liked Authors