Support

Open search

S10 Battery Drain

Highlighted
Apprentice

So I've just switched over to a s10+ from iPhone  x and don't get me wrong I'm loving the phone but to me seems the battery life is pritty poor, sent a few emails this morning and lost 5% on battery life?????

1,252 REPLIES 1,252
Highlighted

Quick note - switched to 3G only and maybe noticed a slight better battery but again this my first charge of new handset and android 9 is still settling in - my phone has been on since last night though and did a software update and its on 69% so its holding well but SOT is very poor - ***** poor is what we would say :face-with-tears-of-joy: 

Highlighted
Hi, I am using the s10..I'm getting a Screen time of around 6 hours with wifi..Is it good or should I get my phone replaced...My phone has learned my usage and I have slept almost all applications..Kindly help. 
Highlighted

@Vaishak wrote:
Hi, I am using the s10..I'm getting a Screen time of around 6 hours with wifi..Is it good or should I get my phone replaced...My phone has learned my usage and I have slept almost all applications..Kindly help. 

Are you having any real issues with your phone? 

People are getting very low SOT with high battery usage. I would say if you can use your phone for six hours SOT then I can see no major issue. 

Highlighted
I dont know if I have an issue with it..
Coz I haven't used it like fully..I have disabled face unlock..I'm using it on medium power saving..I haven't used it much on 4G..So I'm wondering if the performance is good or bad..
Highlighted

@Vaishak wrote:
I dont know if I have an issue with it..
Coz I haven't used it like fully..I have disabled face unlock..I'm using it on medium power saving..I haven't used it much on 4G..So I'm wondering if the performance is good or bad..

Take a screen shot of your battery usage.

Highlighted

Screenshot_20190407-224247_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20190407-224239_Settings.jpg

This is my battery usage from morning..Is it good?Its on medium power saving..

Highlighted

@Vaishak wrote:

Screenshot_20190407-224247_Settings.jpg

Screenshot_20190407-224239_Settings.jpg

This is my battery usage from morning..Is it good?Its on medium power saving..

Over seven hours of SOT 

Highlighted
Is it good coz most of my apps are slept and I'm on wifi..Plus I'm on medium saving power mode
Highlighted

@Vaishak wrote:
Is it good coz most of my apps are slept and I'm on wifi..Plus I'm on medium saving power mode

I'd say that was good - I think If you set out to use the screen for hours and hours the SOT will be great - looking at yours it says 14 hours since last charge and is reaching the end 42mins left . . . 

Mine has been on 19 hours with 66% battery left but 1 hour 19 mins SOT

Highlighted
Should I give my phone to the customer care for a check?
Top Liked Authors