Support

Open search

S10 Battery Drain

Highlighted
Apprentice

So I've just switched over to a s10+ from iPhone  x and don't get me wrong I'm loving the phone but to me seems the battery life is pritty poor, sent a few emails this morning and lost 5% on battery life?????

1,252 REPLIES 1,252
Highlighted

use package disabler to dissable uneccesary apps and use medium power saving mode

and dont charge it full to 100 percent everyday

only once a week charge it full

and ur battery timing will boost 

Highlighted

Solution ?

Highlighted

check what i said in last post
i gave u solution

Highlighted

What is "package disabler"? please clairify

Highlighted

did you check my post ? about that app process system phone services?

Highlighted

@dani8501 what's the solution mate?

Highlighted

Guy's there isn't a solution unless software or a recall is issued - package disabler is a temp fix to get bit more battery outta your phone - its not a fix, this phone shudnt need apps disabling to get the battery you paid for. 

Highlighted

Totally agree.  What surprises me is that there has been no media coverage and backlash yet. 

@Suvasish wrote:

Totally agree.  What surprises me is that there has been no media coverage and backlash yet. 

My thoughts are that people are getting a day of usage and think that's normal for a smartphone- if your not into details or look at what a 4100 battery should get you then you wont really think there's an issue. I'm not at all saying everyone shud be a "geek" but I'm certain there are many many people with these phones not knowing in fact their battery is poor. 

Anyway I've decided not stick with it - how long would a software if that's the fix to arrive. 

Like you said I wonder if Samsung even know or are fixing it . . .my response on Twitter said it all for me :face-with-tears-of-joy: 

P.S my battery is on 66% with 1h 40 mins SOT, on wifi my usage was over just over 4h sot at 66% 

There is a major issue here

Highlighted

Seeing loads of new battery threads opening - this could get Samsung looking better into each case - sad really 😞 

Top Liked Authors