Support

Open search

S10 Battery Drain

Highlighted
Explorer

use package disabler to dissable uneccesary apps and use medium power saving mode

and dont charge it full to 100 percent everyday

only once a week charge it full

and ur battery timing will boost 

Highlighted
Explorer

Solution ?

Highlighted
Explorer

check what i said in last post
i gave u solution

Highlighted

What is "package disabler"? please clairify

Navigator

did you check my post ? about that app process system phone services?

Highlighted
Pathfinder

@dani8501 what's the solution mate?

Highlighted

Guy's there isn't a solution unless software or a recall is issued - package disabler is a temp fix to get bit more battery outta your phone - its not a fix, this phone shudnt need apps disabling to get the battery you paid for. 

Highlighted
Apprentice

Totally agree.  What surprises me is that there has been no media coverage and backlash yet. 

Highlighted

@Suvasish wrote:

Totally agree.  What surprises me is that there has been no media coverage and backlash yet. 

My thoughts are that people are getting a day of usage and think that's normal for a smartphone- if your not into details or look at what a 4100 battery should get you then you wont really think there's an issue. I'm not at all saying everyone shud be a "geek" but I'm certain there are many many people with these phones not knowing in fact their battery is poor. 

Anyway I've decided not stick with it - how long would a software if that's the fix to arrive. 

Like you said I wonder if Samsung even know or are fixing it . . .my response on Twitter said it all for me  

P.S my battery is on 66% with 1h 40 mins SOT, on wifi my usage was over just over 4h sot at 66% 

There is a major issue here

Highlighted

Seeing loads of new battery threads opening - this could get Samsung looking better into each case - sad really :( 

Top Liked Authors