Support

Open search

S10 Battery Drain

Highlighted
Apprentice

So I've just switched over to a s10+ from iPhone  x and don't get me wrong I'm loving the phone but to me seems the battery life is pritty poor, sent a few emails this morning and lost 5% on battery life?????

1,252 REPLIES 1,252
Highlighted
Same here on EE. Waiting on update to roll out.
Highlighted
Fincastle - Samsung is offering a rebate?? Also, 10 hours with use or 10 hours with little to no use? That cant possibly be sot 10 hours of sot!!!!!! I'm at 8 hours 30 mins and at 72% and sot at 1 hrs 45 mins (though I think the counting isn't right as I would put it at probably a little longer than that)
Highlighted

@Kamsung wrote:
Same here on EE. Waiting on update to roll out.

Anything? I'm constantly refreshing the software updates but it's still saying I've got the up to date software 😤

@cara1 wrote:
Fincastle - Samsung is offering a rebate?? Also, 10 hours with use or 10 hours with little to no use? That cant possibly be sot 10 hours of sot!!!!!! I'm at 8 hours 30 mins and at 72% and sot at 1 hrs 45 mins (though I think the counting isn't right as I would put it at probably a little longer than that)

He means the trade in offer

Highlighted
First Poster

My s10 plus drains 15% while idle at night during the first week, on the third week, it drains 22% from fully charge while idle at night. 

Highlighted
First Poster

Guys what is your average screen time on S10?

I'm hardly getting 6 hours..

Highlighted

This a picture of my S10e after the updates and doing all the things suggested in this post. A day with moderate use including sleep. Is it fixed?Screenshot_20190401-044540_Settings.jpg

Highlighted

Finally got the update! (464MB) I'm from Bulgaria.

Highlighted

@Kim89 wrote:

This a picture of my S10e after the updates and doing all the things suggested in this post. A day with moderate use including sleep. Is it fixed?Screenshot_20190401-044540_Settings.jpg

Looking at both the screen on time and the idle time I would say yes.  You have over 7 hours screen time and the idle time line is falling away slowly. 

Highlighted
With Skjerm/ScreenTime of over 7 hours, it looks pretty good to me. I would consider it fixed.
Top Liked Authors