Support

Open search

S10 Battery Drain

Highlighted
Apprentice

So I've just switched over to a s10+ from iPhone  x and don't get me wrong I'm loving the phone but to me seems the battery life is pritty poor, sent a few emails this morning and lost 5% on battery life?????

1,252 REPLIES 1,252
Highlighted

I have had the phone since the 8th of March 2019.

Im still doing my own bgenchmarking of the phone but so far so good FOR ME

Highlighted

Go into battery then battery usage.

Highlighted

I have more important things to be doing right now.  if i get a moment later i will post my screen grab on here ok?

Highlighted

But got time to post on here. . . Odd.

Highlighted

@Sascha76 wrote:

..people say 6 to 7 hours on the s10plus and non of us are getting this .

I am, as are others. Bit of a blanket Statement.

Highlighted

Well your clearly in the wrong place then aren't you . If you get this sort of on screen time why are you here. Go away and be happy that you have a well working Samsung. Plenty people here don't unless you have a solution on how to fix it I suggest you shush

@Sascha76 wrote:

Well your clearly in the wrong place then aren't you . If you get this sort of on screen time why are you here. Go away and be happy that you have a well working Samsung. Plenty people here don't unless you have a solution on how to fix it I suggest you shush

Because, you moron, I posted on here my Settings and infomation in case it could help others. I would still be happy to help others, rather then you spouting nonsense and running around like you own the forum which brings even less to the discussion.

Highlighted
Sure your the one with pointless suggestions. And tips. Just be happy you got g a good device and stop making others feel less fortunate . Prick
Highlighted

screen today.jpg

Highlighted

im allowed to post on the forums just like you guys.  It seems to me poeple are not happy with their devices. If your not happy dont ***** about it,  send it back and buy a different device.  If your having issues wait for the firmware update that should fix the issues.  I dont know why im getting good battery im just letting people know i am.  Whats wrong with a bit of positivity in the forum?  Oh and I have posted my screen up time in one of these posts.

Top Liked Authors