Support

Open search

S10 alarm vibrates even though vibrate is set to off

Highlighted
SOLVED
First Poster

Hi there,

I am trying to fix my alarm. I set it and switch vibrate to "off" however when the alarm sounds it will still vibrate.

Does anyone know how to rectify this please?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted

Go into you clock app and hit the (3 dots) on the top right and go into setting. Do you see the option "vibrate for alarms and timers". Make sure that option is off.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted

Hey @GSKTP1983 ,

your Samsung Galaxy S10's alarm can sound even if the phone is set to vibrate or mute. To make sure you can hear the alarm, you need to turn the alarm sound on when you create your alarm. The alarm sound works independently of the phone's sound mode.

Highlighted
First Poster

Hi thanks for the reply!

Oh no sorry I think I may not have explained it properly. I set the alarm to sound at a certain time but set vibrate to 'off'. The alarm sounds at the correct time, but the phone still vibrates - does that make sense?

Highlighted

Hi @TessM thanks for the reply!

Oh no sorry I think I may not have explained it properly. I set the alarm to sound at a certain time but set vibrate to 'off'. The alarm sounds at the correct time, but the phone still vibrates - does that make sense?

Highlighted
First Poster

I have also just noticed, this only occurs when the phone is muted.

Highlighted

Go into you clock app and hit the (3 dots) on the top right and go into setting. Do you see the option "vibrate for alarms and timers". Make sure that option is off.

View solution in original post

Highlighted

It has worked! Thank you 😁

Top Liked Authors