Support

Open search

Problem with Digital Wellbeing app after getting Android 10

Highlighted
Apprentice

Hi, I live in Germany and just got my S10 the Android 10 update. I noticed that many apps' screen time are unusually high. I only checked reddit app once for a couple of minutes this week. It can't be 13 hrs and 52 minutes long. 

Anyone experience this? How do I solve this?

Thank you.

Screenshot_20191128-222702_Digital Wellbeing and parental controls.jpg

7 REPLIES 7
Highlighted

Hey, @byakkoshe.

Is this in regards to the One UI 2 Beta? If so, could you send through an error report, and report it on the Beta Community pages? 

To send an error report follow these steps: Samsung Members > Get Help > Send Feedback > Error Reports > [select error type] > attach a description and tick ‘send system log data’ > Send.

Welcome to the Community! :smileyhappy:

Highlighted
Yep, it's One UI 2 Beta. But now it's back to normal again.
Highlighted
Excellent stuff! Hope you're enjoying Android 10! Have you checked out the Beta Community?

Welcome to the Community! :smileyhappy:

Highlighted

After the recent update I too have problems with digital wellbeing. App timers reset every hour and so does screen time. I can't view screen time for previous days now. The most annoying thing would be the screen time and app timers restarting every hour. What's the point of telling me my screen time for the hour? Stupid.

Highlighted

I have the same problem, I can't see my screen time from previous days, it keeps on resetting everyday.

Highlighted

I have noticed a change  recently, only seeing Digital Wellbeing for  past few days with previous ones displaying as zero which is incorrect. Not something I  use a great deal but there appears to be an issue  for some users.

The same thing has been happening to me after the recent update.

Top Liked Authors