Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Predictive text not showing after the lastest android update.

(Topic created on: 08-04-2020 01:59 AM)
KrisS10
First Poster
Options

Me and few of my friends have this issue. Keyboard predictive word feature isn't working after the latest Android update (about a few days ago...). I am using this feature very often and really on it a lot. I have found some solutions like checking for updates of both keyboard and languages as well as resetting the keyboard to default, I have done it all and it still isn't working. It is definitely due to update so please try to fix this problem.

Go to solution
77 REPLIES 77
peterfb
Apprentice
Options

By resetting language was able to reset for predictive text.

0 Likes
Natnic
First Poster
Options

I've found a solution - I did this in whatsapp and it worked. when keyboard is open, press the three dots, in there you select samsung keyboard. Then it should be automatic. I'm now able to use the predictive text toggle!

0 Likes
Tiptop
First Poster
Options
awesome, this worked a treat. Thank you loads
Amber21
First Poster
Options
I tried everything else that has been advised and this is the one thing that worked, thank you 🙌🙌
peterfb
Apprentice
Options
You're welcome Tiptop and Amber21. Sometimes we very old guys can be useful:p
0 Likes
MrI
Student
Options

What Dawn has suggested worked for me!

0 Likes
Schnauzer123
First Poster
Options

I have similar problem. The predictive text does not work after my latest smart switch update. Tried all methods installing un-installing my smart switch app and it still does not work. Went to on-line chat and they advised soft reset. Doesnt work either. Very frustrating! Am using S10+

0 Likes
Schnauzer123
First Poster
Options
I tried this as advised by online chat but it doesnt work 😠
0 Likes
MrI
Student
Options

Follow Dawn's advice. It worked for me

0 Likes
Schnauzer123