Burgan68
Pioneer
Options

Hi could any one tell if the UK's S10 plus needs to be unlocked to use two sims

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
AndrewL
Options
@Burgan68: All phones purchased from our website come unlocked for use with UK networks, and this includes both SIM slots. If you're making your purchase via a third party then make sure to check that it is unlocked at the point of sale.
0 Likes
Burgan68
Pioneer
Options
I got mine from Amazon
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
If you're inside the EU and the phone was advertised as being unlocked for use inside the EU then you should be fine. If not then you'll need to get in touch with the seller as it may be the case that the phone is not intended for use in your current region.
0 Likes
Solution
Burgan68
Pioneer
Options
I have had a look at Amazon's site and they say that my is phone is unlocked so should be ok for dual sim
ekansbiz
First Poster
Options

I lost my wife in Oct 2019. On the day she passed in the hospital she gave me her 4-digit unlock code to her Samsung Galaxy note 8. I did open the device not long afterwards, but after a long period of the device being inactive, I am now unable to recollect the code and so can't access the phone anymore.

I will appreciate any help from Samsung to unlock her device so I can access vital information.

I have the original copy of the death certificate identifing me as her survivng spouse. Let me know what else is required to make this request possible. 

0 Likes
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

Hi @ekansbiz 

We're really sorry to hear your news. Under the circumstances, We'd suggest contacting our Support team via our Live Chat service here. They'll be able to run through some troubleshooting steps with you and advise you further from there.

Hope this helps!

0 Likes