Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

One UI 2 gestures

(Topic created on: 20-12-2019 02:47 PM)
Cogman
First Poster
Options

I updated my S10 plus to android 10, I went to settings and turned on new gestures, all of them work perfectly except go back. It doesn't matter on which side of the screen I swipe, or in which app I'm in, it just dosen't work. I tried to increase sensitivity to the max but I still have the same issue. 

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
AndrewL
Options
@Cogman: If you go to Settings > Display > Navigation Bar > Full Screen Gestures > More Options > Swipe From Sides and Bottom > On > Allow Back Gesture On Keyboard > On > If you're using a case or cover, increase the Back Gesture sensitivity via the slider below. I found that swiping towards the bottom left or right of the screen wasn't as effective as swiping from the middle left/right, if that helps. Also, make sure that your finger is touching the edge of the screen before swiping. Hope this helps.

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 REPLIES 5
Solution
AndrewL
Options
@Cogman: If you go to Settings > Display > Navigation Bar > Full Screen Gestures > More Options > Swipe From Sides and Bottom > On > Allow Back Gesture On Keyboard > On > If you're using a case or cover, increase the Back Gesture sensitivity via the slider below. I found that swiping towards the bottom left or right of the screen wasn't as effective as swiping from the middle left/right, if that helps. Also, make sure that your finger is touching the edge of the screen before swiping. Hope this helps.
0 Likes
Cogman
First Poster
Options

I tried everything, I even tried without a case and it still doesn't work, I was really surprised because all other gestures work (go to home, recent apps, switching between them). I really don't know what to do. 

0 Likes
Mali3
Student
Options

@AndrewL wrote:

This doesn't work on mine 

0 Likes
Mali3
Student
Options
You have to turn off one hand operation
Ltfong59
First Poster
Options

Hi , i got a problem here ,.the 'more option' button can't be click , im from Malaysia btw

0 Likes