Support

Open search

One ui 2.5

Highlighted
Observer
Hello just updated my samsung to one ui 2.5 and I don't have the YouTube feature in the Samsung keyboard... how do I get it what do I do 
  • OS

6 REPLIES 6
Highlighted
Apprentice
hi. don't know if I'm starting the obvious but I just clicked on the 3 dots on the top right of the keyboard screen and the utube option came up!
Highlighted
Observer
I tried that before anything😁
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

@Bear778  That is the same screen  I am getting with One UI 2.5 on an S10.  When clicking search option initially message appeared  Get Smart Content Directly In Keyboard- Translation and Youtube   but does not work for me. I reset the keyboard but still the same. When I  try search again only brings up emojis and Stickers. Have noticed on other sites some having the issue though.

Highlighted
Observer
@james4578 is it some sorta glitch or... cuz same thing happens to me when I search I just find emojjis
Highlighted
Superuser I
Superuser I

@Bear778  oh right, it would appear to be a glitch or something of that nature.  As a matter of interest is your Device unlocked, mine is locked to a network and I was wondering if that was a factor.

Highlighted
Observer
@james4578 mine is unlocked and I cannot get the find my mobile thingy that allows other samsungs to locate mine if it is offline or something
Top Liked Authors