Support

Open search

Notification

13 REPLIES 13
Highlighted

Hey @Dalv76 ,

this is being caused by a third-party app. To get this fixed you will need to accept the Google RCS terms and conditions. Once done, the phone will operate correctly. Hope that this helps. 

Highlighted
First Poster
Where exactly i should accept this conditions? Thanks.
Highlighted

Sorry about that @Dalv76 , I confused this withing the Messaging app icon. On the Phone app, this basically means 'New Functions'. This allows you to easily see what new functions/features have been installed with the updates! What happens when you click on it? What options are available?

Highlighted
First Poster
Basically the old options. Nothing new to install or to set. That's why is so annoying...
Highlighted

That should go away once that this has been checked @Dalv76 . Have you tried a Soft Reset? If you haven't done so hold the Power and Volume Down buttons until the phone restarts. 

If this is still appering after that, try to clear the Phone app cache and data from: Settings> Apps> Menu (3 dots top right)> Show system apps> Phone app> Storage> Clear cache and then clear data.

Highlighted
First Poster
Nope, still the same. I tried both ways...
Highlighted

Are you able to send here a screenshot of the available options when you tap the three dots under the N symbol?

Highlighted
First Poster
Highlighted

I'm unable to access to this from here, I'm afraid. Are you able to add the image on a new reply on this thread. To do this tap Reply and select the Camera (Photos) image to add the screeshot.

Top Liked Authors