Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No confirmation email and utterly useless support staff

(Topic created on: 26-02-2019 06:23 PM)
Kriegar
Explorer
Options

I have been trying to get this sorted for days now. My fiance ordered the s10 with the close brothers finance option, however on return from the close brothers site it threw a 500 error and as a result close brothers have confirmed the finance and everything is set up on their end, but nothing has been confirmed on Samsung's side.

The support staff just keep pointing the finger at close brothers or saying to wait a bit longer, but this isn't a problem with close brothers at all, but even if it was then your support staff should be dealing with them, because they just direct us back to samsung support.

If I don't have this resolved today, then both my and my fiance are cancelling our pre order and buying a different phone. Both of us have been with samsung since before smartphones were even a thing, but this has truly put us off buying one again. The level of customer support is absolute garbage.

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
ChrisM
SuperStar
Options

We're sad to hear this, @Kriegar. Did you manage to get this sorted in the end?

0 Likes
Kriegar
Explorer
Options

No it's not sorted, we have been passed back and forward over and over until we finally got one of your sales team to agree to contact close brothers today... However now close brothers are closed, she hasn't contacted us and isn't responding to any attempt to chase it up...

This complete lack of support has totally put me off buying another Samsung phone again in the future.

0 Likes