Support

Open search

Lost galaxy budsbwireless charging case

Highlighted
First Poster

Hello,

I just lost my galaxy ear buds case. Does anyone have an idea how i can get a replacement case? 

35 REPLIES 35
Highlighted

I lost an earbud already underground. I'll buy your pods 😂

Highlighted
First Poster

Ill sell you my Pods or you sell me yur case?

Highlighted
Apprentice

I need your case lol or I sell you my buds for 60£

Highlighted
First Poster

Would love to get the case from you or sell you my pods. lets talk. 6364028178

Highlighted
Apprentice
I have lost my case. I need a case. I have the pods
Highlighted
Pathfinder
I think after using my earbugs for a while now that had I not been given them on the pre-order claim thing I would have bought a pair anyway. These things are frigging awesome. Tried the Apple Airpods and mine are so so much better. £139 is a reasonable price for something with such quality. Glad I get em free though :-)
Highlighted
Helping Hand

@Fudgy31 wrote:
I think after using my earbugs for a while now that had I not been given them on the pre-order claim thing I would have bought a pair anyway. These things are frigging awesome. Tried the Apple Airpods and mine are so so much better. £139 is a reasonable price for something with such quality. Glad I get em free though :-)

Worth the wait then, me old buddy?

Highlighted
Pathfinder

In my humble opinion, i have tried quite a few types of headphone, earbuds and alike.  Nothing I have tried comes close.  Now everyones ears and listening comfort levels are different but for me they are better than perfect.

The one thing I have noticed is with my old ones, if u cup my ears i lose one channel and sound only comes out of one earbud.  With these I can cup my easrs and they stay connected.

WORTH THE WAIT MY FRIEND

Highlighted

IllI sell my pods or buy a case for £65.

Highlighted
First Poster

Were you able to get a case? Cause now I need a case too 😥😥

Top Liked Authors