Support

Open search

Lock screen s10 plus

Highlighted
Explorer

Hi after updating OS my lock screen apps that sit at bottom left and right won't set... I had it set as camera and browser but it keeps defaulting back to WhatsApp and Ebay. Has anyone else had issues?

Thanks

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted

Hi @Leeuk 

Try a soft reset on the phone by pressing and holding the 'Power' and 'Volume Down' buttons until the phone restarts. Then set up the lock screen apps again to see if this makes any difference.

Highlighted

Hi there, I've tried that's and it still defaults back to WhatsApp and ebay.. Why its even that 2 apps I have no idea.. Don't use ebay that much 

Highlighted

That is odd @Leeuk . In this case, I would suggest running the phone in Safe Mode and try to set this to default ones to see if they revert to WhatsApp and eBay whilst the phone is running in this mode. You can find how to do this here.

Highlighted

Ok tried that.. Safe mode, changed to the apps I wanted and restarted phone and within about 20mins it reverts back to WhatsApp and ebay.. So I thought I would try the other floating app option and that doesn't even work. There's nothing floating anywhere, tapped every part of the screen and nothing. 

Highlighted

Am still waiting for some sort of help here 

Top Liked Authors