Support

Open search

Lock app is gone

Highlighted
Helping Hand

Hi,

Why did " Keep open for quick launching '' replace '' Lock app '' feature with the OneUi 2.5? It doesn't allow me to lock more than one app at a time like the " Lock app " feature did! 

Screenshot_20200914-001850_One UI Home.jpg

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Bump
Highlighted
First Poster

YES. I NEED TO KNOW WHY TOO. I JUST GOT THE UPDATE AND I'M GOING INSANE!!!

BRING BACK LOCKING MULTIPLE APPS. WHY DID YOU TAKE IT AWAY????? 

Highlighted

I don't know how it works with the S20 series, they can probably keep more apps active because of the better ram hardware. But to bring this feature thorough the software and cripple our phone which could do jsut the same... 

Highlighted

Reply: 

20201004_184238.jpg

Highlighted

Why Are Samsung Dragging Their Heels With My Request😖

This is a request for Samsung to please correct the last update on 3rd October 2020.
The S10+ is an absolutely outstanding product, and I only put 4* to get the attention to my disappointment of losing the "multi-app" locking feature [in recent] which I loved and, used all the time.
Locking only 1 app at a time is really frustrating as, when it gets congested I like to 'clear all', but be able to carry on where I left off on multiple apps. I forget that this new update has removed this feature, and end up losing everything.
Please will you put this back as it is tainting what I would have described as a "Masterpiece Of Technology".

Top Liked Authors