Support

Open search

Keep Cameras Screen On

Highlighted
Apprentice

Often my hands are full, and I keep my S8+ or S10+ in my shirt pocket, and use a shutter remote to take the photo. However, the camera often moves a little in the pocket and the camera switches to selfie or without my knowing it. Then I get beautiful photos of the inside of my pocket.

Is there any way I can keep the camer on, locked on, so it wont brush against the insude of the shirt and switch to selfie?

Is there a setting or an app that will not allow switching from rear camera to front camera?

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
GrandMaster

@JoesPlace wrote:

Often my hands are full, and I keep my S8+ or S10+ in my shirt pocket, and use a shutter remote to take the photo. However, the camera often moves a little in the pocket and the camera switches to selfie or without my knowing it. Then I get beautiful photos of the inside of my pocket.

Is there any way I can keep the camer on, locked on, so it wont brush against the insude of the shirt and switch to selfie?

Is there a setting or an app that will not allow switching from rear camera to front camera?

There was once the possibility to use the lock button to block the ui of the camera but on one ui 2 it does not work

Archer
Top Liked Authors