Support

Open search

I h.a.t.e Samsung! D.a.m.n you! I'll never buy anything from that d.a.m.n brand again!

Highlighted

D.a.m.n you! 1000 d.a.m.n times! I hate you b*******! I'll never buy anything from that ***** hell brand again! How can you leave the Galaxy S10 Lite without a professional photo mode? Even the A51's trash got a full pro mode for photos. I just bought an S10 Lite in the hope that One UI 2.5 would bring the full Pro mode to the camera, and now I just found out that there won't be. How can you be so miserable and treat a smartphone that is almost a flagship like trash? Do you not read user complaints in Samsung communities? This feature has been in demand for months and you just ignore it. Irresponsible! You b*******! Incompetent! A51, A71, and even Note 10 Lite. All cheaper than the S10 Lite, and bring a complete Pro mode for photos. D.a.m.n you! I will return my S10 Lite and never buy anything from this d.a.m.n company again! I H.A.T.E YOU!

3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Smooth Operator

🤣🤣 samsung are gone awful, so many people are seeing how bad they are going, exploding phones, ***** cameras, terrible battery life, some countries are given less with the exynos chip but have to Pay the same price as the snapdragon and the customer care is awful they are not great at all, get your money back

Highlighted
not all of their phones explode I think you for got to put the fact that it was the note 7 I personally find the cameras are good enough and the battery life is fine and I agree with the fact that exynos is literal garbage but we have our own experiences
Highlighted
Smooth Operator
sorry I mean from an exploding phone to many other flaws with these so called great phones, the camera in Ireland if we have a very very sunny day is good for a photo but after that it is not so great, pity about the exynos chip if people complain enough we might get Snapdragon
Top Liked Authors