Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

How to pair Galaxy Buds with a MacBook Air (Mac OS 10.13.6 High Sierra)

(Topic created on: 09-04-2019 02:23 PM)
sablet
Apprentice
Options

Received my free Galaxy Buds today (claim verified 14 March, delivered 9 April).

Paired succcessfully with S10+ and listened to music on the Buds.  All is good.

Looking how to pair with my MacBook Air.  In the Bluetooth section on the MacBook Air it does show the Buds while searching.  I have also turned BlueTooth off then on, etc. but that doesn't acheive anything.  I can't see any switch/button on the Buds or case to toogle identification. 

Previously, I have successfully paired my MacBook Air with my S10+.

Can I use the Buds to listen to music, streaming, podcasts, etc. on my MacBook Air? If so, can someone explain how this is achieved?

0 Likes
Go to solution
32 REPLIES 32
ironeidolon
First Poster
Options

Do you know if 2013 macbook air still can connect with the buds? Specifically, buds+? None of the solutions are working for me

0 Likes
ulamk
Student
Options

I also got the new + headphones and and had to update my OS to be able to connect. Something new came out I'm not sure what the name of the OS. My Mac is from 2017 but I think it's 2014 model. 

0 Likes
Jadar
First Poster
Options

Thanks. Mine is now working too

0 Likes
mrodertini
First Poster
Options

This is the solution. Thanks

0 Likes
AdiK67
First Poster
Options

I'm clicking on download and nothing happens. Any help?

0 Likes
Amberonskja
First Poster
Options

Thanks so much!  I have been trying unsuccessfully to pair my galaxy buds to my Macbook pro for a month now.  I really appreciate the post 😊

0 Likes
beasko
First Poster
Options

It worked for me too. Thank you

0 Likes
Onsafari
First Poster
Options

Thank you Thank you! You saved me hours of trying to figure out how to pair up with my MacBook Pro.

0 Likes
UtahBuzz
First Poster
Options

Thank you!  I tried this method and it worked like a charm.  I held both touchpads while in my ears and pairing - my MacBook Pro recognized the Samsung Buds and voila!!!

Hayesgto
First Poster
Options

It was a group effort...thanks to UtahBuzz's suggestion of holding touchpads, and everyone else's positive response, I too pursued and got my buds+ connected to my Macbook Air.

Go team!

0 Likes