Support

Open search

Hi to everyone

Highlighted
First Poster

Does anyone have problems with their phone like I do.. when I restart my phone yet, and it comes to the password, I draw the password and then I have to wait about 7 seconds till all apps appear on the screen! Is this OK or not? For me, this is 100 percent not good. 

Thank you

5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
@Consatantin1: That does seem a little on the slow side. Next time you unlock the phone, can you try pressing the Volume Down and power buttons together for around 10 seconds until the phone restarts, as this will refresh the software and address any temporary performance issues. Let me know how you get on.
Highlighted

OK.. i will do that now

Highlighted

It just shuts the phone down. Did it 2 times the same thing. Maybe it's another buttons that I have to press?

Highlighted
@Consatantin1: Try pressing the Volume Down button first and then, while still holding the Volume Down button, press and hold the Power button. Keep both buttons pressed for around 10 seconds and this should restart the phone.
Highlighted

OK. I did this 2 times, my phone does not perform any of the things you mentioned. I pressed the volume key down and while pressing i pushed the power button asked and held it for more than 10 seconds and my phone shuts down and never coming back to its senses again, until I turne it on. I did it 2 times and it did the same thing! Anything else I should try doing with this phone to make it work right?

Sorry but I am a little disappointed 

Top Liked Authors