Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 25-03-2019 09:34 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@Praxis wrote:

I'm not expecting much audio wise, what I am looking forward to though is being able to put my phone in my trouser pocket and the signal not cutting out like on my cheap bluetooth buds...

Please tell me this isn't an issue with these?

Errrr.....maybe. I mean, a few people have had issues but I personally haven't.

0 Likes
bazzz
Pathfinder
Options

Know how you feel! Hopefully it won't be too long for you. Lots of folk on here were in the same position as you in the last few days. But most of those have been receiving the Buds today and yesterday. So there's good hope for those still waiting in no man'sland.

@Fudgy31@Colin19 @KillYourIdols  We have a new contender;) Only kidding:sign-of-the-horns:

Praxis
Explorer
Options
Ha, well that's encouraging!
0 Likes
bazzz
Pathfinder
Options

I've not had any cutting out issues since I got them on the 4th. You can get varying levels of volume from different devices.

Surprisingly they've been decent enough quality wise.

0 Likes
Praxis
Explorer
Options

Guess I'll find out when I eventually receive them. My claim wasn't validated until the 17th because of a dispute with the lack of proof of purchase provided by Vodafone. At this rate I'm guessing next month, at least.

0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options

Which devices have you tried them on?

0 Likes
bazzz
Pathfinder
Options

LG TV, Samsung TV(lacks volume control), LibreElec HTPC, Windows PC, Nvidia Shield, Sony AV Amp and probably more.

0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options

I've had the same issue when connecting my buds to my Samsung smart TV no volume control so I've been looking on YouTube for a solution but no luck yet

0 Likes
Daniel87
Pathfinder
Options

I've had that issue! Mine are getting sent off to Samsung. Losing connection when I'm out running. Hopefully it gets sorted 

0 Likes
Fudgy31
Pathfinder
Options

Best settings for my earbuds @KillYourIdols 

0 Likes