Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 25-03-2019 09:34 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Banksybird
Explorer
Options
I agree it's not good. They must have known the demand would be massive for free buds worth £139 @ajkwilson
Mevis
Explorer
Options

I also have the status of the buds set to 'Processed' but no word from the delivering company. 

bazzz
Pathfinder
Options

People really need to get a grip! I've never seen so much panic about something so trivial. I'm waiting on a claim too, but I respect the very carefully worded T&C's. If you don't get them within 30 days, maybe then you have a right to be upset. Calm down people, it's a free set of Buds. My status has been Validated, since the day I applied. I'm not worried and I too bought the Phone outright. Find something better to focus on till the 30 days are up. That way it'll be a nice surprise for when they do arrive. :winking-face:

ajkwilson
Apprentice
Options

Misunderstood if you are referring to my post .... I fully expect to get my buds writhin 30 days and calm as calm can be. A general overview, how claims have been validated and processed is wrong . People who are the top of the list (many before me) should be prioritised first.....especially when t&c's mention claim of value credit which just adds to the wait if that happens 

bazzz
Pathfinder
Options

I was moreso talking in general, in regards to replies/cries of panic in many threads on these s10 boards.

Yes it's unfair if Samsung are not dispatching in order of receipt of the claims. I know nothing about Samsung's processes in managing this type of thing. I wouldn't normally make posts in such a manner, but I can't get over some people's reactions on here.

Lost the plot :winking-face:

Sam171
Apprentice
Options
I agree its 30 days and it makes no difference if it takes 1 day or 30 they are free, lifes to short to be getting stressed over who got theirs first.
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

As I've said earlier on in the thread- I'm super impressed with these from Amazon- if you're desperate to scratch your 'True Wireless' itch, I heartely recommend them- much better build quality than some I tried for twice the price. Stick them on a wish list and wait for Amazon to inform you there is a lightening deal on them (got mine for £23.99)

https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B07JLZX7RS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

As I say, the ONLY feature that I find lacking is volume control on the buds themselves, which the Samsung buds will solve with their re-mappable functions! (Yay!)

Cheers,

ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options
0 Likes
Sifu-Rich
First Poster
Options

I was validated on 13th yet ive still heard nothing it's now 27th so how can others who got validated after receive first? It seems to me to be a con or gimmick to super sell their new phone, I pre ordered specifically to get these which cost me money to do so when I could have waited or just bought the bloody things!!! Come on Samsung you have an amazing phone why have a less than amazing offer time frame for a preorder bonus I've had every Samsung phone since day 1 is this how you repay loyalty? 

0 Likes
Sam171
Apprentice
Options

Are you 5 years old ? Seriously it's a pair of headphones that are free