Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 03-05-2019 03:47 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Emkerr
First Poster
Options

@Nophone wrote:

I will be doing likewise.

You can still there is a new promotion for the buds if you got the s10 512gb/1tb or s10 plus 512gb/1tb offer ends 30-06-19

0 Likes
Martyn1981
Journeyman
Options

I emailed Samsung promotions, they gave me their automated reply. I replied to that email asking for something with more details, I quoted an email they sent me saying that Samsung would send the bids within 10 days at the latest..... I got the same automated email.

Not a happy  bunny at the moment.

Huawei haven't had this problem with their free sonos speaker offer!!

0 Likes
Nophone
Journeyman
Options

I applied and was rejected. I have raised it with Samsung and the Advertising Watchdog.

0 Likes
Gazilla89
Apprentice
Options
Well email from DX. Won't make delivery today of course. Had to reschedule. Awesome. Wait will never end.
0 Likes
legalegs
First Poster
Options

Recieved mine by DX at midday today (Kent). My claim was validated on 23/03, is still showing as 'validated' on the tracking page. DX sent their text and email at 5:30 this morning, so very lucky to be home today. I had emailed customer care to get an update and received a reply yesterday to say they're still 'validated' so not yet sent to the courier and no idea when they may ship!?

Hope you don't have to wait too much longer!

0 Likes
legalegs
First Poster
Options

Received mine by DX at midday today (Kent). My claim was validated on 23/03, is still showing as 'validated' on the tracking page. DX sent their text and email at 5:30 this morning, so very lucky to be home today. I had emailed customer care to get an update and received a reply yesterday to say they're still 'validated' so not yet sent to the courier and no idea when they may ship!?

Hope you don't have to wait too much longer!

0 Likes
Misssencho
Apprentice
Options

Dx didn't approach my door (checked CCTV) but claimed to have attempted delivery and left a card. Neither one of those things happened. 

I was also validated on 23rd and my tracker still says validated.

0 Likes
MIKEY280
Apprentice
Options

@Misssencho wrote:

Dx didn't approach my door (checked CCTV) but claimed to have attempted delivery and left a card. Neither one of those things happened. 

I was also validated on 23rd and my tracker still says validated.

Same. On my third 'scheduled delivery' today, luckily I finished work last week. The DX customer service were fantastic I have to say, she went as far as suggesting I visit the DX depot between 5am and 9am since I haven't been in to collect the parcel. 5* for service there and a 5* for the bulls##t. 

0 Likes
Helen100768
Apprentice
Options
Guess I was lucky mine went to processed when I checked yesterday and email today to say will deliver..I was out and when tried to get them to deliver to my neighbour weren't coming till Tuesday. So I chanced putting note on door asking kindly if could try my neighbour got home and were left at my neighbours. Maybe depends on driver and area but I was lucky
0 Likes
Misssencho
Apprentice
Options

Sounds about right.  They said they'll try again tomorrow and will call when they arrive. Fingers crossed.

@MIKEY280 wrote:

Same. On my third 'scheduled delivery' today, luckily I finished work last week. The DX customer service were fantastic I have to say, she went as far as suggesting I visit the DX depot between 5am and 9am since I haven't been in to collect the parcel. 5* for service there and a 5* for the bulls##t. 

0 Likes