Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 02-05-2019 03:58 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
MIKEY280
Apprentice
Options
Handy to know, thanks for the heads up - I was gonna go out at 6
0 Likes
Martyn1981
Journeyman
Options

I'm still waiting for my galaxy buds, still seeing validated on the tracker.

I received an email on the 18th of April saying "we will send your galaxy buds with the next 10 days at the latest" but I still dont have them, I'm getting pretty fed up of waiting now.

Gazilla89
Apprentice
Options
Day 40 and has changed from validated to processed. The DX lottery begins.
0 Likes
Sena0007
Apprentice
Options

Received mine today no issues with DX Enfield area. 

0 Likes
Sena0007
Apprentice
Options

Message Samsung and ask for an update as my email was the 18th April and they provided me with tracking on their reply and then updated the claim from validated to processed. That was yesterday.

I don't think this wouldve been the case if i hadn't of messaged them. 

Helen100768
Apprentice
Options

My 30 days was up almost 3 weeks ago had email over 2 weeks saying 10 days latest for delivery. Have just gone to processed. Thought when I pre ordered phone I would have them in plenty of time for my holiday and that's coming round a lot quicker than the ear buds! Chances of getting them in next 6 weeks is probably zero...they would have been better giving dealers vouchers for us to go get them ourselves! 

0 Likes
Nophone
Journeyman
Options

Well I am not going to get mine at all.

Genuinely didn't realise that I had to process a claim to get the buds with the phone. I thought it just came as part of the order. I chased it up yesterday, only to find out that I have missed some cut-off date to claim by. I genuinely feel a little bit cheated that I have been undone by the small print.

I really have not had a great experience with Samsung.

0 Likes
tokensalad
First Poster
Options

I just got a message today (after complaining to them yesterday). I have reported Samsung to the Trading Standards and Advertising Standards Authorities as I believe that their Advert and handling were outside what is allowed. I think they have handled this really badly. I also believe that they should be offering some token gift to those of us who did not get what we signed up for. I'll see what the ASA come back with.

0 Likes
Helen100768
Apprentice
Options
After my order changing to processed yesterday I have just had an email telling me they will b here today. Tried to get them delivered to my neighbour as I'm going to be out but then cant get them until Tuesday. Going to have to take chance and put note on door and see if will leave with neighbour anyway
0 Likes
Nophone
Journeyman
Options

I will be doing likewise.

0 Likes