Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 02-05-2019 03:52 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
LauraCow
Explorer
Options

Dx have definitely been the worst delivery I've had. 

Day 1 partner was in they didn't even knock

Day 2 got an email at 8:20 saying delivery had been attempted. I was awake in the kitchen . Nothing. Also it says they deliver between 9 and 5.

Couldn't get a redelivery for 4 days. The person at the call centre was so rude. 

Unfortunately I've had to send my buds back as the one wasn't charging. I asked if I could pay extra to have delivery by anyone but DX. Nope. Got to go through the whole mess again.

I sent them back 2 weeks ago still not had any confirmation of them being received. Reckon I'll be waiting a long while 😕

0 Likes
Cookie16
Pioneer
Options

Just received my galaxy buds. Fingers crossed you all get them in the next day or 2

0 Likes
Clanseys
First Poster
Options

I've pre-ordered my phone and claimed as soon as I received it, my claim has been validated from 18th of March and then on 16th of April, I have received an email saying that it's going to take 10 days.

I have contacted Samsung today regarding my buds and asking when I will receive them.

This was their response

"Good Evening,

Thank you for your email.

Please accept our apologies that you have yet to receive your gift.

We understand that this matter is frustrating and that by now you would like to be making use of your Galaxy Buds.

Unfortunately we are unable to give you a specific date to when the gift will be sent at the moment.

Please be assured that we endeavor to work through this delay as quickly as we possibly can. Please check your emails regularly, including your spam/junk folder, for your dispatch notification.

Once again, please accept our apologies - your continued patience in this matter is greatly appreciated.

In the meantime, should you have any other queries please do not hesitate to ask."

0 Likes
Cookie16
Pioneer
Options

thats an automatic response. We have all got those. Reply to that one and you should get a response from an actual person.

0 Likes
Sena0007
Apprentice
Options
Samsung provided with incorrect tracking details. Phew!

My claim has now changed from validated (21st march) to processed today (1st may) and scheduled for delivery tomorrow.

Let's hope DX delivers now.

Hope everyone else waiting gets theirs very soon.
0 Likes
Teesix
Apprentice
Options

my claim got validated on the 11th of march, I changed my address on the 24th of march because it was taking too long to come and I was no longer going to be at that address, and I'm still waiting.

at this point I might aswell just buy a pair; I'm too fed up of this now.

0 Likes
NDiceman
Journeyman
Options

Dx are pants,  text at 07.30 saying delivery today, but email at 9am saying no-one in so left card to reschedule, funny thing is no card was left nor has any DX delivery person knocked on door as I have CCTV on my front door. Just plain lies! 

Rescheduling for tomorrow,  what a mess this whole affair has been, love the phone though. 😋

0 Likes
MIKEY280
Apprentice
Options

Had the same on Tuesday, wouldnt allow me to reschedule for the next day - requires a signiture so Ive got yet another day indoors waiting for this alledged delivery. Complete joke. They have an hour and 20 minutes left of there window today and I have a slight feeling I wont get a delivery today... I dunno why :winking-face:

Called customer service - automated. How is anyone gonna look at their performance as a company and think, you know what they seem like the type of buisiness to carry out our customer distribution. 

NDiceman
Journeyman
Options

Got to agree with you, terrible service. I'll be sure to never use them if I need to send anything, can't trust a company that performs like this and lies to its clients!

0 Likes
Cookie16
Pioneer
Options

I got mines yesterday but it was nearly half 6 before it was delivered. So theres still time

0 Likes