Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 30-04-2019 08:34 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Cookie16
Pioneer
Options

I was validated on 19th march

It changed to processed on friday 26th

Supposed to be delivered tomorrow 1st May

Will update this if it does

0 Likes
HRapidz
Journeyman
Options

Mine was validated on the 20th March and it just changed to processed today 30th April. I haven't received any emails about the dispatch. Has anyone else recieved an email yet?

0 Likes
Cookie16
Pioneer
Options

Contact samsung support once it changes to processed and they give you tracking number

SabH
Explorer
Options

I received mine 30 minutes ago. You can probably expect it to come within a week now, unless something goes wrong.

I just updated mine and turned on dynamic sound. It sounds pretty decent though there is a rare slight disconnect sound.

HRapidz
Journeyman
Options

I emailed them and they gave me the tracking number. They said it's supposed to come on 1st May. So now I'll just have to wait.

0 Likes
Cookie16
Pioneer
Options

Good job. Im the same, tomorrow 

0 Likes
Sena0007
Apprentice
Options

I've been waiting for my buds for weeks, expected last Friday but not show.

Messaged Samsung today asking to update me, they claim DX delivered to my address on 26th. Funny because I'm during the day everyday. 

Have asked them to see who has signed for it. 

So frustrating because my claim still says validated, no text from DX not updates from Samsung apart from saying they'll send within the next 10 working day. So frustrating they best send me new ones!!

0 Likes
Cookie16
Pioneer
Options

Surely if its still showing validated, then thats proof it hasn't left the warehouse yet.

0 Likes
Sena0007
Apprentice
Options

Yeah exactly Samsung haven't a clue honestly. Now they've raised it with their team to see 'what has happened here.'

0 Likes
HRapidz
Journeyman
Options
That's frustrating, hopefully they do deliver within the next 10 days. This was a mistake on Samsungs end as they probably confused your order with somebody else's. Try giving them a call.
0 Likes