Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 29-04-2019 09:12 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
HRapidz
Journeyman
Options
When did your claim change from validated to processing? I've been waiting for 39 days and it's still the same.
0 Likes
SabH
Explorer
Options
Mine changed to processed on day 36. I'd just send them a quick email if I were you. They respond fairly fast.
0 Likes
HRapidz
Journeyman
Options
Yeah I sent them a couple emails and they just told me to look out for a dispatch E-mail. This was after the 10 day period and they haven't given me another time frame. So I could be waiting for a few more days.
0 Likes
Davidje23
Journeyman
Options
Verified 7th March. I'm still waiting
WHERES MY BUDS SAMSUNG??
0 Likes
Sunny-ash
First Poster
Options

Have not received mine yet but it now says processed on the claim tracker and on the 16th O got an email saying that they would be delivered within 10 days. It is the 30th today!

0 Likes
Davidje23
Journeyman
Options

Hi all,

This is the latest rubbish I received from Samsung Promotion Support.

0 Likes
Davidje23
Journeyman
Options
54 days and getting bored with counting. Over 7 weeks now.
0 Likes
SabH
Explorer
Options

Well mine is out for delivery today (in London) by DX. Here's my timeline:
Claimed 14th March
Validated 20th March
Processed 26th April
Delivery 30th April

0 Likes
Davidje23
Journeyman
Options

Mine changed from verified to processed over 5 weeks ago. Nothing send an email get a robotic generic answer.

Somethings going on and their end and their not telling us. Possibly trying to level out the cost to monthly budget as they promotion has caught them out as it's too popular .

All I know is it's not good service and anyone reading this who's thinking of taking up their offer for the buds needs to think carefully.

Samsung's treated its customers  dispickably. SHAME ON YOU SAMSUNG

0 Likes
Davidje23
Journeyman
Options
Good morning,

Thank you for your email ID 150991

We apologise for the delay, we are working hard to ensure that your gift will be dispatched as soon as possible and then you will receive a notification via email which will contain the courier tracking details and provide you access to the latest updates on your shipment.

Should you require further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you,

Kind Regards,

Josefa @ Samsung Promotional Support Team

0 Likes