Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 29-04-2019 08:51 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Baps
First Poster
Options

Yeah but it's useless same template always

0 Likes
SabH
Explorer
Options
They gave me my DX tracking number when I asked if there was anything else they could give me. It's useless till they physically dispatch it though.
0 Likes
dmaxdas
First Poster
Options

I just woke and saw a text from DX, delivering today.

0 Likes
Cookie16
Pioneer
Options

At last a bit of good news. You can let us know if they're worth the wait.

0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options

I think there definitely worth the wait. I've only had one issue with them

0 Likes
Cookie16
Pioneer
Options

I have one issue too. They haven't arrived yet

0 Likes
Mark007
Navigator
Options

Well think of the positive side you can't fault what you don't have

0 Likes
Swampy242001
First Poster
Options

I have been waiting for over a month, only e-mail say they are being sent out in the next 10 days. That has come and gone. Has anyone else had the same thing?

0 Likes
SabH
Explorer
Options
Yeah I had that email 13 days ago too. No email updates after that but it did change from validated to processed last Friday.
0 Likes
quickmotor
Explorer
Options

well i got mine Friday.  Overall I am happy with them but one issue bugging me is youtube/facebook videos have awuful delay.  i can adjust the delay with VLC player when watching movies etc but cant seem to do anything for youtube 😞

0 Likes