Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 25-04-2019 07:13 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
quickmotor
Explorer
Options

tempFileForShare_20190424-103405.jpgNot looking good 😞

0 Likes
Praxis
Explorer
Options

Mine changed to processed today. Validated on the 17th. No email/tracking number yet.

0 Likes
Clarkie365
First Poster
Options

@Praxis wrote:

Mine changed to processed today. Validated on the 17th. No email/tracking number yet.

I emailed Samsung Promotions team about mine after I was sitting at processed for 4 days and they sent me tracking details but none of it is live yet as it hasn't been dispatched by DX

0 Likes
Clarkie365
First Poster
Options

@Clarkie365 wrote:

@Praxis wrote:

I emailed Samsung Promotions team about mine after I was sitting at processed for 4 days and they sent me tracking details but none of it is live yet as it hasn't been dispatched by DX

As soon as I said that, I got my delivery details. Went to Processed on Friday - Can only assume it took so long because of Easter weekend. Getting delivered tomorrow :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
Albann
Pioneer
Options

Okay my friends my time on this thread has ended i got my galaxy buds today really good earbuds your going to enjoy them when you get them it took me 38days to get them and my samsung is still on validated so that tracker page is bs but other than that youre all gonna get yours so no problem there however DX is horrible at delivering this is the 2nd time i was meant to get them yday but they got the wrong door 😂 anyway good luck to all of you!

0 Likes
Androidfan
Journeyman
Options

Mine were validated 15/03/19 I received them yesterday 24/04/18 and they are awesome! Why would you expect Samsung to give you money back on a FREE gift that you're too impatient to wait for?! I waited 40 days and am very impressed by them. Begging for money from Samsung that you're not entitled too is SAD!!!

0 Likes
Androidfan
Journeyman
Options
I waited 40 days, absolutely thrilled with them! Claim still says validated, don't care now! Lol! Too many impatient people on here!
0 Likes
SabH
Explorer
Options
I don't mind the wait but you're wrong about one part. Samsung US gave $130 gift cards for use in the Samsung store when they couldn't fulfill the bud gifts. Might as well do it here too!
0 Likes
Androidfan
Journeyman
Options
Terms and conditions in the UK say they will supply an alternative free gift not money or gift cards/ vouchers
0 Likes
Ezaan
Apprentice
Options

Well my status just turned into processed today. I just hope I get em before I leave for my holidays. I'll be going to a different country so I hope I get em before I depart. Fingers crossed. I was validated on 20th of March though. 

0 Likes