Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 23-04-2019 02:10 PM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
CianC990
First Poster
Options

Mine arrived and they work perfectly. 

Just a weird question. Has anyone noticed a sort of pressure on your ear that causes a headache and a bit of dizziness after using then for more than an hour? I have other wireless earbuds and it happens with them too. 

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this?

0 Likes
Gazilla89
Apprentice
Options

Claim ID: 201,336

Good afternoon,

We are contacting you regarding your recent claim on our Samsung S10 Pre-Order Galaxy Buds promotion.

Due to the popularity of this promotion, some customers may experience a slight delay in receiving their Samsung Galaxy Buds.

We would like to sincerely apologise for the possible delay. Please rest assured that we are working as fast as we can to send out your reward. Whilst we hope to avoid any delay with your shipment, we are aiming for your Galaxy Buds to be shipped out to you within the next 10 days at the very latest.

Once your Galaxy Buds have been dispatched, you will receive a notification via email which will contain the courier tracking details and provide you access to the latest updates on your shipment.

Apologies once again for any inconvenience caused by this possible delay.

Samsung Promotional Support

This is an automated email from a no-reply address. Please do not respond.

All I have recieved been 30 days today 

0 Likes
Gazzawazza
Explorer
Options
Lol to late I connected to my laptop its changed the phone not sure how to get it back to normal lol
0 Likes
AntS
Options

@KillYourIdols: The Moderating team have regular contact with the R&D peeps. We've got a Suggestions & Ideas thread here, (and, on my travels, I came across this suggestion thread about the Buds touch control options over on the Smartphones board), but you may feel a well-placed separate, and general suggestion thread for the Galaxy Buds might attract more attention from all those new Buds users. :winking-face: 

AntS
Options

@Gazzawazza wrote:
Lol to late I connected to my laptop its changed the phone not sure how to get it back to normal lol

LOL. Any more info on what you tried and what's been changed?

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@AntS wrote:

@KillYourIdols: The Moderating team have regular contact with the R&D peeps. We've got a Suggestions & Ideas thread here, (and, on my travels, I came across this suggestion thread about the Buds touch control options over on the Smartphones board), but you may feel a well-placed separate, and general suggestion thread for the Galaxy Buds might attract more attention from all those new Buds users. :winking-face: 

@AntSMeh, it seems a bit dead/Dated now. 99% of the posts are pre S10/Buds and about 80% pre Galaxy Watch. Wanna make a new one in this forum? Something a bit more up to date? I will If you're OK with it. Something aimed at users of the 3 most recent Releases

0 Likes
AntS
Options

@KillYourIdols wrote:

@AntSMeh, it seems a bit dead/Dated now. 99% of the posts are pre S10/Buds and about 80% pre Galaxy Watch. Wanna make a new one in this forum? Something a bit more up to date? I will If you're OK with it. Something aimed at users of the 3 most recent Releases

I'm cool with you posting a new one in this forum. We can always move stuff, put placeholders, and/or post links in other places if or when the need arises. :thumbs-up-sign-emoji-modifier-fitzpatrick-type:

0 Likes
CianC990
First Poster
Options

Actually is anyone experiencing trouble with the left bud not connecting? It's been charging constantly but only the right connects. I tried restarting, unpairing and repairing but it just wont connect 

0 Likes
CianC990
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20190423-174200_Galaxy Buds.jpg

0 Likes
SabH
Explorer
Options
@Gazilla89
Given how long it's been for mine and your claim number, I would expect you to receive yours on the last few days of this month if not on the first few days of May.
0 Likes