Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 23-04-2019 10:58 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
AntS
Options

@Gazzawazza: LOL. We've all been there. Whenever you're feeling brave/crazy/daft, you could always try it out. (Wouldn't advise a bit of Dutch courage though - things are deffo more likely to go wrong that way.)

I've also pitched the suggestion to our R&D peeps of possibly creating a simpler way to maximise the sound output of the Buds that doesn't involve fiddling about with the more advanced settings on the phone.

0 Likes
Jakeh1
First Poster
Options

Had my text and email from DX this morning. 

Being delivered 23.04.

Had a further email just now... they were delivered this morning.

My claim was validated 16.03.

Good luck to those remaining.

0 Likes
Praxis
Explorer
Options

I was validated on the 17th, so close! 

0 Likes
Albann
Pioneer
Options

Still havent received mine lol

0 Likes
Praxis
Explorer
Options

Could've been worse, we could've pre-ordered the Fold

Clarkie365
First Poster
Options

@Jakeh1 wrote:

Had my text and email from DX this morning. 

Being delivered 23.04.

Had a further email just now... they were delivered this morning.

My claim was validated 16.03.

Good luck to those remaining.

Moved to processed on Friday but have received nothing from DX as of yet. Hoping they come this week as I am off on my travels this weekend and would love to use them on the plane.

0 Likes
quickmotor
Explorer
Options
Validated on the 17th here in Ireland. No email yet so keeping fingers crossed. 38 days since validated and 48 days since submitting the claim!
0 Likes
Adisptr
Student
Options

Finally delivering mine today. Too bad I am abroad untill the end of next month. Was validated on 15th.

0 Likes
SabH
Explorer
Options

Lucky anyway... Mine was validated on the 20th (claimed on 14th) and I've heard nothing since then... Been 33 days... My claim number is 172*** so maybe I'm at the bottom of their list.

0 Likes
KillYourIdols
Helping Hand
Options

@AntS wrote:

@Gazzawazza: LOL. We've all been there. Whenever you're feeling brave/crazy/daft, you could always try it out. (Wouldn't advise a bit of Dutch courage though - things are deffo more likely to go wrong that way.)

I've also pitched the suggestion to our R&D peeps of possibly creating a simpler way to maximise the sound output of the Buds that doesn't involve fiddling about with the more advanced settings on the phone.

@AntS  Do you deal direct with the Samsung R&D? If so, Can we please suggest we have a long button press on the Galaxy Watch toggle Ambient sound on and off please amongst other things....

0 Likes