Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Has anyone received their buds yet? (UK)?

(Topic created on: 17-04-2019 08:41 AM)
ColonelPanicky
Explorer
Options

Hi all, it seems like people are starting to receive their buds- I had a text and email from Samsung on the 12th March advising that my claim had been validated. However, still no buds (I know it says 30 days)- infuriatingly though when you go into 'track my claim' it does not give a tracking number for the courier- which would put my mind at ease. I figure they are shipping direct from China. Are there any mods who are able to advise how, if at all, to obtain the tracking number?

If so, please do advise and I'll PM you my number/ email address.

Anyone else in a similar situation?

Thanks!

1,345 REPLIES 1,345
Misssencho
Apprentice
Options

No, not yet. It also seems from this post that some people didn't get an email or text about delivery and they just turned up, so be on the lookout in the coming days.

0 Likes
Practicallygeek
Pioneer
Options

Just woke up to a text and email from DX stating delivery today - more than likely will miss them as I'm out all day.

0 Likes
musicalan
Apprentice
Options

So did I, but have scheduled redelivery using their tracking reference. Seemed straightforward but we shall see (ever the optimist).

0 Likes
Jakeh1
First Poster
Options

My claim has updated to 'Processed' this morning. Fingers crossed I get a text soon

0 Likes
musicalan
Apprentice
Options
I got both a text message and email at the same time.
0 Likes
Practicallygeek
Pioneer
Options

I had no change to my samsung tracker - still says validated but have had DX details - I also rearranged delivery for my work location tomorrow - would have missed them today anyway so . . .

0 Likes
Helen100768
Apprentice
Options
Someone else said they left them in though they were out so fingers crossed!
0 Likes
CianC990
First Poster
Options

Mine were successfully validated 15th of March and 30 days were on Sunday just gone and tracking status hasn't changed and have had no text or email since the validation ones on the 15th. I'll leave it until next Sunday before emailing them about it just incase they are already out for delivery 

0 Likes
Br06
First Poster
Options

Not yet.they said I need to wait for 10 more working days to get my buds.very disappointed. 

0 Likes
Gazzawazza
Explorer
Options
Told me I had to wait ten more days two days ago . I got them this morning
0 Likes